Monday 25 November 2013

A day in the City of Angels


Hey everyone! Here we are, Jade and I, in L.A during the summer at our favourite restaurant on Melrose Avenue: The Ivy!  While Jade over here was having some sort of crisis, I was trying to show off my backless dress. Jade was wearing the cutest outfit with biker boots and flashy orange shorts - just the perfect outfit for a shopping day in L.A. I, on the other hand, was wearing a simple black dress with studded black sandals and a flashy blue clutch.


We then went shopping on Melrose, got a froyo (fatties) and took a cheeky selfie.
(Hey! here's my blue clutch)


Jade: shorts and bag by Urban Outfitters (£30) | shirt by Spark & Fade (£50) | biker boots by Deena & Ozzy (£80) 

Alexia: dress by Charlotte Russe (£15) | sandals by Topshop (£50)

No comments:

Post a Comment